Friday, January 9, 2009

What a night bowling!!


Last night at my bowling league I bowled like a crazy woman. My current average is 150 but I have been lucky to get in the 140 range back before Christmas. We had two weeks off for Christmas and New Years. I ended up bowling a 191-177-193. My team won 3 out of four games. We have almost caught up to the first place team. We are now only 1/2 a game behind them. The league goes until the end of March so there is still time to catch them.

I have started working on a shawl out of some cool yarn I got online. It is called Lighthouse Waves and it is a wool/soy blend. I did not see the blend when ordering it online and was going to make a baby blanket out of it but since you can not wash this stuff in a machine decided to make the shawl instead. It is doing a neat striping effect and reminds me of cotton candy in a way. Will have to take a picture of my progress so far. Did a bunch last night at bowling while waiting for my turn.

No comments: