Friday, January 27, 2012

JC Raulston Arboretum Photographs

Here are some of my favorites from our family trip to the JC Raulston Arboretum a few weeks ago.  Joanne had a blast running around and thought all the paths with her Daddy while I followed behind with the camera.  I can't wait to go back again later in the springs when things really start blooming.  They have a butterfly garden that would be lots of fun to photograph.

Used the Sepia filter on this one.  Very dramatic I think.




Some of the trees and flowers are starting to bloom already in January.  
Confusing weather we are having in NC.




Pretty Irises rising early from their slumber.

Playing around with the setting and focus on this one.

This post caught my eye for some reason.


This rain chain was hanging on the back side of one of the buildings by the desert garden.  
Used the black and white filter to give the photograph more depth.

Part of the waterfall by the entrance.  
Used the sepia filter on this one too.

Jo Jo playing on a gazebo in the Winter Garden I think.  
This place is huge and Mike was using the map so I could take pictures.

No comments: