Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back in action


Boy it sure has been a while since I have posted. But I have a good reason. Her name is Joanne Nella Ridlen. She was born on 05/20/10 and was 6 lbs 15 oz and 21.5 inches long by c-section. I was scheduled for a c-section on 05/24/10 because she was bottom down instead of head down but she was ready to get out of there earlier. Was at my weekly appointment and I was starting to have contractions. When ever I had one, her heart rate dropped really low so Dr. Fisher said you are going to have a baby today!

I must say that the epidural was the most painful thing I have ever had done. It felt like my tailbone was on fire and was about to pop off of my body. They had to give me some pain meds after she was out and they were sewing me back up because I was so uncomfortable. I usually have a high tolerance for pain but this was not the best hospital experience of my life.

No comments: