Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The end is in sight

I am almost done with the sides of the last layer of the crocheted cake!!! Woo Hoo! Just have the bottom to make after a few more rows. The final stitch count is 164 sc around with an F hook. Who's crazy idea was this anyway. LOL The candy/decorations I ordered from Oriental Trading arrived yesterday. Everything is going to make this cake look great. Love the candle eyeballs the best I think. Need to buy a bit piece of Styrofoam for when I go and clear coat all this candy so the bugs done take down my cake. The glow in the dark ducks are just too cute for words. Will have to take pictures again once I have some more stuff done.

Mike and I inventoried and boxed up some of the ever growing toy army last night. Can see the kitchen table again almost...grin Hopefully we can get 2 or 3 boxes done again tonight after I get some errands done after work...pending any rain.

After much annoyance and a second trip to the college I am now registered for the final class I need for this semester. Who know an English Comp class would be so hard to get registered to attend. And two little books for said course cost me almost $200 bucks. Good thing my student loan for my BA degree has been put into deferment since I am back in school. Between Durham and Nash Colleges they are going to break my bank...lol

No comments: