Monday, June 22, 2009

Back from MIA Status

A lot of things have been going on lately but I am back now. A family member was very sick and unfortunately she passed away. Had all the crazy details to get through and a very nice service was held at her church in New Orleans.

I still have some time before school starts back again so I am going to crochet as much as I can. I want to make up some hello kitty hats from a pattern I made up to sell at some of the comic book shows we are going to be participating at later in the year.

Not sure if I will make anything for the state fair this year or not. Just depends on the time factor.

Looking at the pictures of the garden boy to I have to post new pictures. Things have really exploded and there are gourds, cucumbers, squash and little green tomatoes everywhere.

No comments: